Monday, April 4, 2011

My story

Before I begin to post the latest Louis Vuitton news, I would like to tell you guys something important. If you are not interested in what I am about to tell you, you can just check out the oldest posts,

I started writing blogs since I was 17. I love writing, this is what I do during my free time.
But I'm not native English speaking, however. I was born in Canada, but my parents are Polish so after 8 years in Canada, they decided to move Back to Poland. So I guess I would not know how to translate a couple of things into English.
Anyway, this is the reason why I can't become a journalist or something like that.

Then, at age 17 I met this guy. Incredible. I found him on Myspace (we both had profiles there). He was a young attractive guy, who wrote his own songs, and wanted to become a DJ. His name is Bart.

One day Bart send me a message on Myspace. I clearly remember that day. In the message he wrote to me: " Is there any chance an Angel like you can Land for a few moments to meet a human like me?" I actually laughed at the first time. But to be honest, I sort of liked his way.

I remember our first dates. It felt so different. I remember when he talked about inspiration and faith. How everything you want can be changed. I didn't know quite what was he talking about, but after seeing him a lot more, I realized- this guy's incredible.

One day Bart asked me what are the goals in my life. What do I want to achieve and do.

I didn't know what to say. What does a young woman want to do? Who do I want to be? What are my goals?

My parents chose a life for me. I was meant to go to college, study science. Then I will find a highly paid job. I will support my parents, buy them a house and take care of them for the rest of my life. I would have children and they will support me when I'm older.

These words have nothing to do with my goals. they don't match with what I want.
And then I went blank.

These few questions changed my whole life. I decided not to go to college. Instead, I will be focusing on the things I want. I will leave science for the more inspired people....

I am glad with my decisions. And I am with Bart 4 years now.
We are now both working from home. Bart is an SEO expert. This means that he helps people to be on the first page of Google.

I am a Fashion Blog writer. I recently created a website with Fashion Games and News.
Each day I am adding new fashion games, and freshly written fashion news. you can find many other games such as ardenture, arcade or shooting. But Fashion Games are what i am most focused on.


If you want to check out my new website, check it out HERE , I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks for your time. Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment